Manila Teachers’ Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (MTSLA) is indeed a huge help for public school teachers like me. They offer savings program to teachers to help them save money and teach them to be thrifty. They also offer loan programs to teachers in need with low interest. This will keep teachers from going to lending corporations and loan sharks that offer high interest.
Compare to other lending corporations / banks, they offer the lowest interest rate. You can instantly take home your loan within the day, once approved. Membership to this association also gives accident insurance and scholarship programs. New members can take home Php 50,000.00 while members can loan as much as Php 200,000.00.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW MEMBERS:
- 2 Valid IDs with photocopy (PRC ID, DepEd ID, GSIS E-Card, School ID)
- 3 pcs. 1×1 picture
- Original copy of Appointment Paper (with photocopy)
- Original copy of Updated Service Record (with photocopy)
- Original Copy of Latest Payslip (with minimum net pay of Php 6,500.00)
- Accomplished Loan Application Form
- Php 267.00 for membership fee
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Must have a cedula/community tax certificate
- Must have 4 co-makers (members of MTSLA)
- Should have no plans of retiring, leaving, and /or moving from work/school within a year.
Manila Teachers’ Savings and Loan Association, Inc.
918 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila
Tel. Nos. 404-2790 / 404-2793 to 95
Fax No. 525-3833
Tel. Nos. 861-4656 to 57